1. It is understood that Ace Eaton Designs & Production is the exclusive Videographer retained by the client to cover outlined event. Any conflicts with other photographic and/or video coverage contracts and any notifications necessary to avoid such conflicts are the sole responsibility of the client.
2. Client assumes all responsibilities for obtaining any necessary permission, clearance permits, etc., which may be required for Ace Eaton Designs & Production to photograph/video each event, public or private. Client assumes all responsibility for obtaining and retaining permission for access to any requested camera positions and is solely responsible for the quality of the final production resulting from the use of, or inability to use, such camera positions. The client warrants that he/she has the legal rights to anything Ace Eaton Designs & Production will videotape, including photos, musical recordings, videotapes, or any other materials delivered to Ace Eaton Designs & Production for inclusion in the clients videotape or DVD.
3. Ace Eaton Designs & Production reserves the right to use videos and photos for display and or promotional purposes. All video masters, raw footage and photographs remain the exclusive property of Ace Eaton Designs & Production.
4. Artistic Style. On its own behalf and on behalf of the subject: Client acknowledges that he/she is familiar with the Company’s portfolio and is requesting services with knowledge of the company’s style and that the Company’s work is constantly evolving; that the Company's services are of a unique and artistic nature; that the photos and or video may be different from photos and or video done by the company in the past; and that in creating the photos or videos we shall use our own creative artistic judgment to create images consistent with our personal judgment to create images and videos consistent with our vision of the event, which may be different from the clients and or the subject’s vision of the event. Accordingly, client acknowledges that the photos or videos shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste or esthetic criteria.
5. The client reserves the right to terminate the contract for any reason up to 14 days before the date of the event. Should the client terminate the contract, all money paid minus the retainer fee, which is $500, of total cost will be refunded.
6. The client has critically viewed samples of Ace Eaton Designs & Production’s video and/or photo work and hereby grants full editorial and production control to Ace Eaton Designs & Production for all aspects of the production and post-production services for the event. In the event a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded, or not a part of the edited master tape, it is at the sole discretion of Ace Eaton Designs & Production as the exclusive producer of the event video recording.
7. All personal property provided by client to Ace Eaton Designs & Production for utilization in the post- production of their videotape/photos is received by Ace Eaton Designs & Production at the complete and total risk of the client. Ace Eaton Designs & Production will make every effort to ensure the safekeeping of a client’s personal property while in its possession and return same to client upon delivery of the edited master copy tape/final photo package.
8. If Ace Eaton Designs & Production fails to comply with the terms of this agreement due to any event or at beyond the control of Ace Eaton Designs & Production, including but not limited to illness, accident, labor disputes, acts of God and other catastrophes, or uncontrollable and unforeseeable equipment failure, Ace Eaton Designs & Production liability is limited only to a refund of all monies received.